We are Holiday Extras! A European market leader for travel extras – with airport hotels, airport parking and airport lounges amongst some of our core products. We’ve enjoyed rapid growth and are continuously working to expand our product range and presence in new territories across Europe. Join us on our journey to become the largest provider of Travel Ancillaries in Europe!
We know great Engineers can adapt to other tech quickly. For that purpose we offer you an onboarding time in our Tech Hub in Kent. (Not only) there, we build many of our tools in-house but we also love open source so as well as taking much from the community you’ll find a lot of our codebase openly available on GitHub and how we work on our culture repo.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges, whilst also providing a flexible, fulfilling environment in which to work, in our hipp office in Munich and it’s garten. Our supportive environment and focus on personal development, help our team members grow and become experts in their field!
If you’ve got a few minutes check out the blog of our UK Techies and see what our developers have to say.
You will be joining at an exciting period of exceptional projected growth; Our people move fast and deliver excellence at pace, never accepting second best. We may have been in german business market for 16 years, but Holiday Extras is an innovative and entrepreneurial travel business with a startup mentality.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Software engineers looking to make a positive impact on millions of people.
- A desire to understand the business and where it’s heading.
- You are solutions focussed and an excellent problem solver, not afraid to make decisions and act quickly.
- Always determined to acquire new skills and learn.
- Fluent english skills, german language skills are more than welcomed
- You have an interest in open source.
- A pragmatic approach to software delivery, understanding the pros (and cons) of shipping early and often.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You will be learning and working with cutting-edge tech and solutions.
- You will develop your career in a strong team with a well-defined culture, that is building a fast-moving, disruptive business.
- You will be working in an agile, continuous delivery environment with Agile Coaches and Testers.
- You will be solving challenges and delivering innovative new experiences with internal and external partners.
- You’re going to have a lot of fun!
We are looking for the best person to join our team. We pride ourselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of travel, whilst providing a fantastic environment in which to work. Along with a company pension scheme, additional health insurance and other (H)Extras, we also offer great development opportunities and a culture that you will be passionate to be a part of.
Interested? If so, click on ‘Jetzt Online Bewerben’ and send us your application today.