We @ German Email Team at Holiday Extras are managing and delivering email communications to our 1 million DE B2C customers. These communications stretch across multiple brands and are for a variety of purposes such as sales, transactions and product information.
We think of ourselves as the curators of the customer journey; identifying the right communication points and developing dynamic email designs that house the right content for the customer and our business. The frequency, relevancy and segmentation of our emails is of utmost importance.
What we’re looking for...
We’re looking for a creative and very technically minded individuals who is driven to produce high-quality emails as part of a small, efficient team. We are looking for someone who is questioning the status quo and maximizing ROI.
You’re probably already an experienced digital marketer with proven experience of creating successful email marketing campaigns. You have a solutions-oriented approach, are a team player and have the ability to deliver best practice and high impact digital marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Building biweekly email campaigns using existing templates.
- Developing new automated processes and dynamic tools/templates to increase efficiency and output.
- Optimise existing trigger campaigns regarding email metrics (Open Rate, Click Rate, Conversion) by improving design, content, mobile view, testing.
- Creating SQLs to target the right audience for the email campaigns
- Ensuring the creative quality is always consistent and high – the little things matter.
- Champion, protect and develop our brands.
The ideal candidate
- Has worked in an email focused or digital marketing team.
- Experience using an ESP (preferably Responsys).
- Strong HTML / CSS skills.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Experience of planning, delivery and reporting of email campaigns.
- Understanding of design and layout – experience with Photoshop, typography and image optimisation.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Hands on mentality
You'll find it with us...
- The joy of working together and the diversity of the team make up our unique corporate culture. Take a look at our video.
- Flat hierarchies and great cohesion with great development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours in our colourful office but also the possibility of individual home office days.
- You are not from Munich? Don’t worry! In our company flat we almost always have a room available, so that you can look forward to your new job in a relaxed manner.
- In addition, there are many other (H)extras such as pension benefits, team evenings, a football table, a large garden and „Happy Time“ on Fridays.
- You get your birthday free every year, nobody should work on his big day.
And this is how you become a part of Holiday Extras
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please apply via our online form under ‘Jetzt Online Bewerben’. Your contacts are Kristina Weber (Team Lead Email Marketing) and Michaela Hausova (People & Culture).